JUST EASY TOOLS – EASY GRIPPER COMPACT
- Can handle large tires and wheels up to a diameter of 85 inches (2.160 m).
- The Easy Gripper Compact is almost identical to the Easy Gripper 2160. The only difference is that the Easy Gripper Compact does not have a tilt function, as it is mainly designed for loaders with tilt functions.
- And without the tilt box it becomes cheaper, and the residual load capacity increases, as it gets closer to the front of the loader or forklift.
- Is also ideal for use on small reach trucks to get around and handle big wheels and tires in a workshop with limited space.
- The 3 point grip ensures a careful and safe handling of expensive tires.
- Can provide substantial time savings across a whole range of handling operations.
- The infrared camera system and a very precise rotation makes it possible for one man to mount and dismount wheels and tires.
- Can (on loaders) tilt and handle the tire - horizontal and vertical.
- Provide safe working operations for the operator.